02 October 2017

co+labo radović   co+labo summer-autumn workshops+symposia programme completed 


With the "Anatomy of Islands" Symposium and Workshop, co+labo has completed an exceptionally rich and intense summer-autumn 2017 programme. At the glamorous Lastovo (see the photo of the workshop site below), our team was joined by Professor Mita Akira (Keio Architecture), Mirjana Milanovic (Chief Urban Designer at the City of Amsterdam), Tetsuo Kondo (Kondo Architects, Tokyo) and David Sim (Creative Director at Gehl, Copenhagen) thus making co+labo contribution to the workshop even stronger. Professor Masami Kobayashi (Head of I-AUD) joined Davisi Boontharm and their Meiji University students - and there was also Mikako Koike (University of Tokyo, Kuma Lab). 
A special nuance to the complex and enjoyable workshop come from the true bottom-up organisation of the event. co+labo participants of the Belgrade and Lastovo workshops are bringing back to Tokyo an extraordinary learning experience to discuss and share with others.
(more material follows) 

1 comment:

  1. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever


    ReplyDelete